Friday, January 8, 2016

I am...

Living...happily at home with my family.
Preparing...for the ultimate career. (Obviously.)
Practicing...harp a little bit more than I used to.
Working...on being less of an introvert.
Writing...stories (not very well)
            ...emails (and texts, actually)
            ...blog posts (rather sporadically)
Attempting...to focus more on my writing.
Memorizing...John 13-17.
Missing...friends who live far away.
Learning...to enjoy each day, whatever it brings.
Reading...mysteries, biographies, and sci-fi.
Playing...chess, 3D tic-tac-toe, cribbage, and any other games my brothers can rope me into.
Wondering...what the next year will hold.
Looking...forward to seeing my brother again.
Waiting...for a new cousin to be born.
Stealing...this idea from a friend of mine.
Teaching...my siblings reading, writing, and 'rithmatic.
Experiencing...a surprising amount of sun for a Washingtonian winter.
Eating...gummy bears and ice-cream.
Planning...a trip to Wisconsin.
Praying...for God's will to be clear in my life.
Ending...each of these sentences with a period.
Leaving...the future in God's hands.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog post! I see promising talent here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah thanks for posting on the things You are doing and how you are allowing God to shape and mold you. Thank you for the encouragement !! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed our time together with the Family and sharing your growth into a lovely young lady who is smart, kind and thoughtful. You will always be special to your Grandmother and Grandfather Eddy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments so much that we like to know who they are from. Please leave your name with your comment!