Thursday, August 29, 2013

2013 Nationals

In mid-November Sarah and I will be going to participate as competitors in the 2013 Bible Bee Nationals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! We are very excited at this opportunity to study Ephesians and memorize 750 more verses over the next few months, as well as being able to spend a few days in the fellowship of hundreds of families from all over America who have been studying not only God's word like we have been, but the same parts of God's word!
Some of those who follow our blog may have noticed that we have not been as faithful in posting every couple of weeks. This will probably continue be the case until after November. We apologize, but, –still recovering from extreme suspense followed by extreme excitement– we do not feel as regretful as we might.

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND SARAH!!!! Have fun! :D :D :D
    ><>Rebekah<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have missed your posts, but I REJOICE that you are both going to Nationals! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Sarah and Eddy!! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all at nationals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carissa-- Do you mean Sarah and MARGARET Eddy?

      Delete
    2. *quadruple facepalm* *facedesk* I can't believe I did that! I'm so embarrassed!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!! I totally meant Sarah and Margaret!!!! I'm SOOOO sorry!!!

      Delete
    3. You don't need to be that sorry! I just wondered if you did it in ignorance or on purpose.

      Delete
  4. I did it in ignorance. I'm really really sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it Carissa, she's just messing with you. You ought to know that after six months of putting up with us on Memverse.

      Delete

We appreciate your comments so much that we like to know who they are from. Please leave your name with your comment!