Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE BIBLE BEE BOOK FOR THIS YEAR IS FIRST JOHN!

We are so excited about this year's Bible Bee. 
Last year was it was wonderful to learn about Paul and Timothy's special relationship, and Paul's dedication to the end. We just found out what book we will be studying for this year: 1st John! The life of the apostle that Jesus loved will be fun to research for context, but for application the key word of 1st John is something that I really struggle with: love. God's love that we are supposed to show. Is this really challenging and scary for me? Yes. But I've started to see these Bible Bees as what they are supposed to be. A chance --almost an excuse-- to grow in Christ. So I can say with 110% of my heart:
WELCOME 2013 BIBLE BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited too! :) I'm looking forward to studying 1 John!

    PS- This is Jesus-Paid-It-All (Rachel) from Memverse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments so much that we like to know who they are from. Please leave your name with your comment!